Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Samoa and the West Coast

          I have officially booked my trip to Samoa for the mid semester break! I am really excited to have some warm tropical beach weather that I haven't received yet and have been craving ever since leaving home. I am going with two friends that I have met and the three of us will be staying in a hut near the coast! It will also be my birthday during that time. Happy birthday to me!
           We settled on Samoa because we all wanted the tropical beach scene like Fiji. However Fiji is really expensive with all kinds of fancy resorts and highly developed. Samoa is north of Fiji and is less developed, leaving more room for culture experience as well as outdoor adventures. It will be a great trip. On the fly back, I have a flight connection in Auckland and planned to just stop there where I will be meeting another group of friends. They plan on renting a car and I will join in, making our way down the entire north island back to Christchurch. It will be a trip full of adventures, relaxation, and great times. It cannot come soon enough. It will definitely be different from any other birthday I have had.
Check out the To Sua Ocean Trench that is near our resort!
http://onebigphoto.com/to-sua-ocean-trench-samoa/


I will really be looking forward to this!
          This weekend I will be going to the west coast with a guided tour. It will be nice to get away from school. Even though I have asked for help, my essay is still stresses me out. It has also been too long. Lately I have just been exploring near town. Mountains, glaciers, and some of the most well known areas of the coast will be a nice change of scenery.

Take Care


-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment